- 1 boneless chuck roast
- 1 package dry burrito mix
- 3 tablespoons salsa (mild, medium or hot according to taste)
- ¼ cup water
- 1 can refried beans
- grated cheese (Parmesan, Cheddar, Asiago, Colby-Jack, or Swiss)
- hot sauce, optional
- Place chuck roast in a crockpot and add burrito mix and water. Turn the roast a few times and swish it around to blend in the mix.
- Add the salsa; cover and cook on low heat for 12 to 14 hours or until the meat is falling apart.
- Wrap flour tortillas in foil and warm in a 325° F oven for 10 to 15 minutes. While tortillas are warming, heat the beans.
- Place some of the meat, beans, and grated cheese, on the middle of the tortillas, leaving about ½ inch at the top and the bottom and have the mixture go out to the sides about a couple of inches. Fold as for a burrito. Serve warm and drizzle with the hot sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.