From Menu and Recipes Week 3/25/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 x 10-oz. canned, refrigerated pizza crust dough
- ⅓ lb. thinly sliced roast beef or (1 ¾ lb. cooked, leftover beef)
- 2 medium green onions, sliced
- 1 x 4 oz. can mushrooms pieces and stems, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheese, with Mozzarella at ½ cup, and Cheddar or Colby-Jack at ½ cup
- Dijon mustard, optional
- Heat and oven to 350° F. Lightly grease the cookie sheet.
- Unroll pizza crust on cookie sheet; gently stretch to form a 12" square.
- Layer the beef, onions, mushrooms, and cheeses on half the crust to exactly 1" of one edge.
- Fold crust over filling; fold the edge up and seal with fork. Cut slits on top.
- Bake 20 – 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is hot.
- Cool 5 minutes before cutting. Serve with Dijon mustard, if desired.