Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings of beef and vegetable stir fry.
- 1 cup beef broth
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp Asian dark sesame oil
- 1 tsp Chinese 5 spice powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 4 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 pound flank steak, cut against the grain into strips
- 4 cups broccoli flowerets
- 1 sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 oz bag carrot matchsticks
- cooked brown rice
- In a bowl, whisk first 8 ingredients.
- In a skillet, heat 1 tsp oil.
- Add steak and cook 3 minutes.
- Remove from pan, set aside.
- Drain any fat from pan.
- Return skillet to heat, add broccoli and ½ cup water.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes or until tender.
- Remove cover, cook until water has evaporated.
- Add remaining oil to pan.
- Add peppers and onion, cook 4 minutes or until tender.
- Add carrots, cook 1 min.
- Return beef to skillet.
- Add sauce, cook 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve with brown rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.