- 2 tbs salt margarine
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt (or you can use pre-prepared seasoning that has garlic in it).
- ½ lb white cultivated mushrooms (champignon)
- 1½ lb beef or breast chicken cut into small cubes or strips.
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- ½ cup sour cream or ½ can of table cream (8oz table cream from Nestle)
- Lightly fry the beef or chicken cubes with the margarine, onion, garlic and salt in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add ½ cup of water just to make a thick sauce, add the remaining ingredients except the sour cream and ketchup.
- Cook for about 5 minutes and check the meat for doneness.
- When done, add the sour cream and ketchup.
- Mix briefly and take the saucepan out of the heat. The cream should stay on the heat just enough to warm up. Do not let it cook too long.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.