- Clean the meat and cut into small cubes.
- Put the oil in a casserole and glaze the meat. Set the meat aside
- Put the onions in the casserole and sauté until brown.
- Add the meat and cover with water. Season to taste.
- Simmer for at least 2 hrs.
- Wash the gombos, and cut them in two. Remove the coarse grains, dice and put in the casserole.
- Leave to cook for 10 – 15 minutes.
- add the marrow seed paste watered in a half litre of water. Cook for approximately 10 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.