- ¾ cup beer
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper
- 2 lbs large shrimp, in shells
- Combine beer, oil, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add shrimp, stir and cover.
- Marinate for 60 minutes.
- Drain, reserving marinade.
- Place shrimp on well-greased broiler rack; broil for 4 minutes, 4 – 5 inches from flame.
- Turn and brush; broil 2 – 4 minutes more or until bright pink.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.