This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Ramone Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 medium beets boiled or steamed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Slice beets and heat olive oil in well seasoned sauté pan over medium heat.
- Spoon in the garlic.
- When garlic begins to sizzle slide in the beets and toss or gently stir for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle parsley and salt over beets and grind over fresh pepper and sauté for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.