Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
This is a delicious appetizer for fry lovers. The chana dal flour is made by grinding the chana dal in a processor.
- Chana dal flour- 2 tablespoon
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Brinjal- cut into slices
- Chili powder- to taste
- Water – depends on the paste
- Oil- 1 cup/10 tablespoon
- Mix all the ingredients together to form a paste. Heat the oil in a pan.
- Take a handful amount of the paste with the brinjal and carefully place it into the oil.
- Fry them and keep aside over a plate and serve with tomato ketchup, green chutney, red chutney or any dip.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.