- 700 g of mutton
- 250 g of fat of tail
- 3 onions
- 1½ teaspoons of salt
- ½ of a teaspoon of black ground pepper
- a cup of sour cream
- 5 – 6 tablespoons of melted butter
- From the lamb's carcass along the backbone the lumbar is cut our not cutting it in two halves: then the groin is cut off, the remainder is rubbed with salt and pepper and roasted on fat in the oven.
- The ready meat is cut off from the lumbar, cut in slices, decorated with potatoes, cucumbers and strewed greens.
- As garnish fried rice porridge is served.
- Meat, fat of tail and onions are minced, salt and pepper are added and all this is thoroughly mixed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.