Very tasty chocolate Snack Cake straight from Belgium ! Easy to prepare !
- 2 1/3 c Sugar 1 2/3 c cocoa
- 2 1/4 c water
- 2/3 c Veg. oil
- 3 lg eggs
- 2 tb sour cream
- 2 ts vanilla
- 2 1/3 c flour
- 3 tb cornstarch
- 2 1/2 ts Soda
- 1/2 ts salt -----glaze-----
- 1/2 c heavy cream
- 8 oz semisweet chocolate; chopped
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease 2 9" round cake pans.
- Sift Sugar and cocoa together in large bowl.
- Whisk in water, then oil, eggs, sour cream and vainlla.
- Whisk in dry ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into pans and bake 40-45 minutes.
- Until firm in center.
- Cool in pans on racks 10 minutes.
- Invert and remove pans; cool completely.
- GLAZE: Heat cream to boiling. Remove from heat and add chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Pour evenly over cakes.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.