- 1 large bell pepper, yellow, orange or red
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 strips soy “bacon”
- ½ cup canned cannellini or navy beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup cooked green peas
- 3 tbsp snipped dill weed
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp pine nuts
- Slice bell pepper in half lengthwise, cutting carefully through stem end to keep end intact while removing stem.
- Discard seeds and inner membranes, and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Cook soy “bacon” until browned, turning several times, 5 to 7 minutes. Avoid burning.
- Combine beans, peas, dill weed, feta cheese, salt and pepper to taste in mixing bowl, and toss to mix well.
- Carefully spoon mixture into pepper halves, sprinkle with pine nuts and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.