- 1 medium-sized red bell pepper
- 1 medium-sized yellow bell pepper
- 1 medium-sized green bell pepper
- ½ cup creamy garlic dressing
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp capers, rinsed drained
- Preheat broiler.
- Place bell peppers under broiler and lightly char.
- Turning to grill all sides.
- Remove from broiler to a paper bag.
- Close paper bag and set aside.
- When peppers cool, peel, core, seed and cut into strips.
- Arrange peppers on a platter, alternating colors so they form a petal, and spoon dressing over them.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Garnish with capers and serve warm or chilled.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 30 | cho: 0mg | pro: 2g | sod: 67gm | fat: 0g
- Food exchanges: 1 vegetable
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.