- 2 packets frozen spinach, thawed
- 1" cube of ginger, finely diced
- 3 shukhno lonka (dry red chilli)
- dash of hing (asafoetida)
- about 4 medium-large potatoes
- kasoori methi (dried fenugreek leaves)
- mouri/saunf (fennel seeds)
- salt to taste
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces, and then either lightly boil them or microwave them for about 8 minutes.
- Heat oil, preferably in a wok or kadai.
- To the hot oil, add ginger, hing, and fennel seeds.
- Add the spinach, and fry on a high flame.
- After about 5 minutes of frying, add salt, the dried chillies, and the potatoes.
- Mix evenly, and add the kasoori methi - then fry for a few minutes.
- At this point, you might add a little water if you so desire.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.