- 4 large eggplants
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 large green bell pepper cut into small cubes
- 4 plum tomatoes cut into small cubes
- 1 large onion sliced finely
- ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- ½ tablespoon of mashed garlic
- ½ teaspoon of vinegar
- Put the eggplants directly on the fire in your stove.
- When the down side is starting to burn turn until the whole eggplant has blackened.
- Immediately soak in cold water.
- Using a spoon, separate the flesh of the eggplant from the peel.
- Mash it with a fork and reserve.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a shallow pan.
- Sauté the onions, add the pepper, tomatoes, garlic and vinegar.
- Add the eggplants, let simmer until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Add the black pepper.
- Add the eggs and let simmer till the eggs harden.
- Adjust salt to taste.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.