- 1 lb puff pastry
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp whole milk
- about 1 tbsp granulated sugar for sprinkling
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup mascarpone
- ¼ cup lavender honey
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp fresh orange juice
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
- Roll pastry out on a lightly floured work surface to about ⅛-inch thick.
- Cut 8 3x4-inch rectangles from puff pastry, and arrange about 1 inch apart on cookie sheet.
- Reserve any leftover pastry for another use.
- Beat egg with milk in a small bowl until blended.
- Brush tops of rectangles lightly with egg wash, and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake until golden brown, for 20 to 25 minutes, rotating sheet after 10 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- Remove from oven, and cool on wire racks.
- Combine cream, mascarpone and Honey in bowl of an electric mixer, and beat on medium-high speed until thickened, for about 5 minutes.
- Combine strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries in a small bowl.
- Add orange juice and confectioners' sugar, and toss to coat. Let rest for at least 15 minutes.
- Use a serrated knife to carefully slice each rectangle into thirds horizontally.
- Place bottom third on a serving plate, and add a spoonful of berries.
- Spoon a scant ¼ cup of cream mixture over berries, and cover with middle section.
- Repeat with berries and cream. Place last third of pastry on top. Repeat with remaining ingredients, and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.