Prep Time: as long as it takes.
Cook time: to your liking
Serves: around 6
- 2 lb. hamburger meat, i like 70/30
- 1/2 lb. bacon
- Cheese that you love
- I got a cheep plastic Hamburger press that i love
- salt/pepper to taste
- Brown the bacon till it is extra crispy, but do not burn.....
- Let cool, and bring beef to room temp.
- crumble bacon into chewable size.
- mix with raw meat.
- make 1/4 lb. patties.
- put one slice of cheese between two patties (i love Munster) and crimp edges
- Grill till done to your likeness.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.