- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 11/2 cups pastry flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- First put together like Superior Nut Cake, and put on an oiled and floured pan with a pastry bag or a spoon.
- Separate the whites from the yolks of the eggs, beat the yolks stiff.
- Beat in the Sugar, a little at a time, and beat till very stiff.
- Beat in the vanilla.
- Add the salt to the whites, and beat till stiff and dry.
- Pour the beaten yolk mixture onto the whites; sift over it some flour, and sprinkle over it some nuts, and fold them in.
- Sift on more flour and sprinkle on more nuts, continuing thus till all the flour and nuts are folded in.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.