- 3 Large Genuine California avocados
- 3 oz finely diced red onion
- 1 roma tomato, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Ranch dressing (1T sour cream and 1/2 t ranch dressing mix can be substituted)
- Sprinkle of garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
Peel and pit avocados and place in large bowl.
With a Potato masher or fork, mash until a near creamy substance.
Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
Cover and chill for 2–3 hours
Serve with tortilla chips, salsa, and sour cream.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.