Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes about 36 cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1½ cups light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 (12 oz) pkg chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix and set aside.
- In large bowl, using electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add eggs 1 at time, beating well after each addition.
- Add vanilla extract.
- With mixer speed on low, slowly add flour mixture just until blended.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts and mix until blended.
- Chill cookie mixture until stiff, about 1 hour.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies at 350°F until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
- When done, immediately transfer cookies from baking sheet to rack.
- When cool, cookies may be stored in airtight container.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.