- 2 lds palwal (or cauliflower)
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 lb potato
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 cup cooking oil
- ¼ cup shelled peanuts
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 4 cardamoms
- 3 x 1-inch cinnamon sticks
- 2 tsp ground red chilli
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sliced ginger
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Peel palwal and potato.
- Cut into cubes.
- Fry vegetables and penuts separately deep brown in 2 table spoon of oil.
- Crush cardamom, cinnamon and ginger.
- In a frying pan put crushed spices and bay leaf into hot oil.
- Stir, add ground spices with ½ cup of water.
- Cover and cook over law heat stirring regularly.
- Add sugar when vegetables soften.
- Remove from heat, serve in a dish.
- Springkle peanut to garnish.
- Niramish can be served with chapati and khichuri.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.