Mixed rice dish.
- Preparation time: 45 minutes.
- This recipe is for 7 servings.
- 100 g beef
- 1 cucumber
- ½ carrot
- 100 g Chinese bellflower
- 50 g bean sprouts
- 1 leaf lettuce
- 3 dried mushrooms
- 1 egg
- 1 sheet jelly
- red pepper paste
- Season sliced Beef and lightly stir-fry until cooked.
- Season bellflower, bean sprouts, cucumber, and mushrooms each separately.
- Add 1 tsp sesame oil to hot frying pan and stir-fry the cucumbers quickly so the color stays vivid.
- Spread on a big plate to cool.
- Add more oil to the frying pan, then stir-fry bellflower, carrots, and mushrooms consecutively.
- Fry an egg sunny-side up on a clean frying pan.
- Place 1 leaf of lettuce in a dish.
- Place about 1 bowl of rice on top, and then arrange the prepared ingredients attractively on the rice.
- Place a fried egg on the center top.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.