From Menu and Recipes Week 10/29/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 frozen hash brown patties
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup fully cooked ham diced
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp pepper
- Place hash browns in a single layer in a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and ham.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt, mustard and pepper.
- Pour over hash browns.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until edges are golden brown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.