- 50 ml prepared honey mustard
- 50 ml apple cider vinegar (or balsamic)
- 150 ml sunflower oil
- 20 ml freshly chopped parsley
- 150 g Beef biltong
- 500 g gnocchi shells (cooked)
- 10 peppadews, sliced
- 2 medium yellow peppers, cubed
- 1 medium Onion, finely chopped
- 6 medium baby marrows, sliced and lightly fried
- 100 g feta Cheese, cubed
- Whisk mustard and vinegar together until well mixed.
- Add oil slowly, whisking continuously.
- Stir in the parsley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.