"Bean Drops". Small balls can be served with toothpicks.
- Pour dry beans in a blender with a cup of water.
- Chop for one minute.
- Pour in large bowl and add water.
- Stir until skins float.
- Strain into colander; allow all skin and eyes to flow out.
- Blend beans, onion and pepper.
- Pour in a bowl, add salt, and stir with a wooden spoon for two minutes.
- Heat oil until moderately hot.
- Drop mixture into oil with spoon.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.