- Remove all hair from hog hoof and boil in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Cut hog hoof into small cube (2"x2"), chop spring onion into short stalks.
- Marinate hog hoof with ginger, spring onion, and sauce for 2 hours.
- Parboil the hog hoof in hot oil for 1 minute, pour out the oil.
- Add 500ml of water and the marinate sauce, cook for 1 hour in low heat.
- Add crystal sugar and keep boiling for 1 hour in low heat.
- When sauce is boiled almost dry, dish up and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.