This recipe comes from an Estate Sale and were obtained when The Family Collection from The Wetzel Estate in Plano, Texas was purchased in 1982.
- 1 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ Teaspoons baking powder
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ Cup milk
- Combine all dry ingredients in a small bowl
- Mix oil and milk and pour into dry ingredients.
- Stir until smooth.
- Turn dough out on a lightly floured board or pastry cloth and knead lightly 5 – 6 times.
- Roll dough to about ½ inch thickness then cut with a 2½ inch biscuit cutter
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at ~450 °F for 10 minutes.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.