My mother used to bake this and now I bake it for my family.
- Cook Time: 60 minutes baking time
- Serves: 12 to 16
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Spray a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat egg on low speed of mixer.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat ½ minute medium speed until blended.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake about 1 hour or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire baking rack.
- Serve slightly warm with lots of fresh, sweet butter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.