- 1 cup of self-rising flour
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 cup of powdered chocolate (or vanilla)
- 3 eggs
- small portion of cream
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add the eggs and last the cream.
- Mix very well!
- Cook in the oven at a medium temperature for 40 minutes.
- Check the bread often, poking it with a knife. The bizcochuelo will be ready when the knife comes out dry.
- You can replace the chocolate for vanilla to make a vanilla bizcochuelo.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.