- 2 cups black beans, cooked or canned
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin, powdered
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp red pepper, powdered (optional)
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and run at "high" until smooth.
- It may be necessary to stop the blender from time to time, and mix the ingredients with a spoon or spatula to ensure that all the ingredients are thoroughly and uniformly mixed. (The amount of seasoning is often subjective; so, we suggest you taste a little and add additional seasoning if necessary) when finished, scoop out the bean dip into a bowl and place it in the center of a large platter.
- Cut the veggies into 2" lengths and split as necessary to keep bite sized.
- We suggest broccoli florets, carrots, cauliflower florets, celery, cucumbers, green and red bell peppers, scallions, etc.
- Arrange the veggies around the dip on the platter in two piles for each variety of veggie, so that they are opposite each other.
- This way everyone sitting around the table can reach some of each.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.