- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained, divided
- 1½ cups picante sauce, divided
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 6 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- In a nonstick skillet, cook and stir onion and green pepper in broth for 2–3 minutes or until tender.
- Mash one can of black beans.
- Add to the skillet with ¾ cup of picante sauce and remaining beans; heat through.
- Spoon ¼ cup mixture down the center of each tortilla.
- Roll up and place, seam side down, in a 13-inch x 9-inch x 2-inch baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine tomatoes and remaining picante sauce; spoon over enchiladas.
- Cover and bake at 350 °F for 15 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake 5 minutes longer.
- Garnish each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.