Purchased from the Van Sickle Estate in Mabank, Texas in 1990. Notation on paper says this is served at family picnics. Dated 1928
- 8 ounce package cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 small box chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
- 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- 1 tablespoon cherry Liquor
- 1/2 cup chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
- Beat cream Cheese with 1/2 cup milk at low speed until smooth. Add pudding mix and remaining milk.
- Beat until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes. Mix cherry pie filling and Liquor.
- Reserve a few cherries for garnish, if desired.
- Spoon 1/2 of pudding mixture evenly into individual dessert dishes.
- Sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Top with pie filling, then with remaining pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with reserved cherries and additional cookie crumbs.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.