- 6 ounces bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Wasabi powder*
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds*
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, room temperature
- Place chocolate in medium bowl.
- Bring cream, ginger, and Wasabi to boil in small pot.
- Pour hot cream over chocolate; cover with plastic wrap and let stand 15 minutes.
- Whisk cream and chocolate until smooth.
- Mix sesame seeds and corn syrup in small bowl to coat; stir into chocolate mixture.
- Let cool to lukewarm. Stir in butter.
- Cover and let stand at room temperature overnight to set.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.