Makes 50 lbs of Black Pudding
- 1 Pail Blood -
- 1 Golden Ray (that's cooking margarine )
- 50 Hops Bread
- 3 Bundles chive (those are large bundles - a standard size in the market in Trinidad - approx. 30 head in a bundle)
- pepper as desired
- 5 Bundles Shadon Beni, if available - ( substitute with coriander leaves)
- 1 Pk Ground Spice
- 1 Pk Ground clove
- 1 Bottle Cooking oil - 26oz
- Pork Belly for Blood (Intestines)
- Beef Belly for Beef Blood ( Intestines)
- Chop all seasonings very fine and add spices and bread to the blood. The bread should be cut into small pieces.
- Add oil, Golden Ray and salt to taste.
- When all the ingredients are well mixed, use a funnel to fill the belly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.