- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- ⅓ cup chopped cucumbers
- ½ cup chopped sweet red peppers
- ½ cup chopped green peppers
- ⅓ cup chopped onions
- ¼ cup minced fresh cilantro
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In large bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour over bean mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.