The term "black fish" can refer to several kinds of fish:
- Alaska blackfish, Dallia pectoralis.
- Black sea bass, Centropristis striata.
- Sacramento blackfish, Orthodon microlepidotus.
- Tautog, Tautoga onitis.
- Parore, Girella tricuspidata.
- Rudderfish, Centrolophus Niger.
- Galjoen, Dichistius capensis.
- River blackfish, Gadopsis marmoratus, an Australian native freshwater fish.
- Japanese black porgy, Mylio macrocephalus, a large Japanese sea bream often cultivated in aquaculture
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.