- 2 quarts of fresh blackberries
- 3 cups of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- double-crust pastry shell
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Mix blackberries with sugar and let mixture set about one hour; cook on medium-low heat until mixture is clear or until it reaches 220°F on a candy thermometer.
- Sprinkle flour on the bottom of the pie crust; pour in blackberry filling and dot with butter.
- Top with a lattice crust; bake at 375°F about 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.