This sauce is yummy over cakes, custards, etc. ENJOY! Servings are just an estimate... it really depends on how much (or how little) you use :-)
- 2 cups blackberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 egg white
- Wash blackberries and put them in a bowl with the granulated sugar.
- Mash the berries with a fork to bring the juices out.
- In another bowl, mix together thoroughly the butter and powdered sugar.
- Stir in the egg white, stiffly beaten, and add the berries just before serving.
- You can serve this over custards, ice creams, cakes—your favorite desserts!.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.