- Put ground poppy seeds and raisins in hot milk and heat until dense, add sugar and cool down.
- Combine the mixture with tvorog and 2 yolks.
- Sift flour in a bowl, add milk and salt.
- Stir in 1 whole egg and 2 whites and knead dough.
- Bake thin pancakes, but fry only on one side and put a pancake fried side on a plate, spread the filling and roll into a log.
- Put all the rolls on a baking sheet, brush with butter and bake in the oven.
- Serve with milk or juice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.