This is a great recipe to serve on Halloween!
- Remove core, stem and seed from pepper. Cut pepper lengthwise into 1-inch wide strips, then cut crosswise into ½-inch pieces—they’ll be the fingernails. Round corners on one end of pepper.
- Cut mozzarella sticks in half, crosswise – they’ll be the fingers. Round corners on one end of sticks and also cut out a ½-inch square notch—you’ll put the pepper fingernails here.
- Place pizza crusts on baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce over each crust.
- Place 3 cheese fingers on each crust and fit a red pepper fingernail onto each cheese finger.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until cheese just begins to melt (don’t let the cheese fingers melt completely). Serve to kids who want a bloody treat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.