Blue's Creamy Blue Jigglers
- 2 1/2 c Boiling water
- 2 pkg. (8 oz.) Blue Jell-O
- 1 c Cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4 serve size) Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 3 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Cool 30 minutes at room temperature. Pour milk into medium bowl. Add pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 1 minute. Quickly pour into Jell-O. Stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour into 13 x 9 inch pan. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Dip bottom of pan in warm water about 15 seconds.
- Cut into decorative shapes with cookie cutters all the way through gelatin or cut into 1 inch squares.
Steve's Fruit Pizza
- 4 pkgs. (4 serving size) or
- 2 pkgs. (8 serving size) Jell-O, any flavor
- 2 1/2 c Boiling water
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 c Cool-whip
- 2 c Cut-up fruit
- Pour gelatin into bowl. Add 2 1/2 cups boiling water to gelatin.
- Stir, until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Spray pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray. Pour gelatin mixture into pizza pan.
- Put pan into refrigerator to chill until firm -- about 3 hours.
- Remove pan from refrigerator when ready to serve.
- Put about 1 inch of warm water in sink.
- Carefully dip just bottom of pan into warm water for 15 seconds.
- Spread whipped topping over gelatin just before serving, leaving about 1 inch of space around outside edge of gelatin for pizza "crust".
- Top pizza with fruit and cut into wedges.
Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper's Raspberry Pretzel Dessert
- 2 c crushed Pretzel sticks
- 3 tbsp. Sugar
- 3/4 c melted Butter
- 12 oz. Cool Whip
- 8 oz. softened Cream cheese
- 1 lg. Box of raspberry Jell-O
- 2 c Boiling water
- 1 lb. frozen raspberries
- Mix pretzels, sugar and butter.
- Pat into 9x13 pan and bake at 400 degrees for seven minutes.
- Let cool. Carefully fold cool whip into cream cheese and spread on top of pretzel layer.
- Mix the Jell-O and water; stir in frozen raspberries. Pour over second layer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Tickety Tock's Quick Orange Smoothy Jell-O
- 1 lg. Package of orange Jell-O
- 1 pint Orange sherbet
- Colored marshmallows
- 1 sm. Can of pineapple tidbits
- 16 oz. 7-UP 1 sm. Can mandarin oranges, drain
- Mix in a plastic bowl with a tight-seal lid.
- Prepare Jell-O using juice from pineapple plus boiling water to make 1 cup of liquid for Jell-O.
- Add orange sherbet, 7-UP and oranges. Seal bowl with lid and shake vigorously.
- Top with marshmallows and refrigerate until set.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.