A combination of real fruit and cheese is baked to sweet perfection.
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 oz. (½ of 8-oz. pkg.) Neufchâtel cheese
- ¾ c. cream cheese, light and softened
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- ½ cup blueberries, divided
- Preheat an oven to 375° F. Unroll dough into four rectangles; firmly press perforations together to seal.
- Combine Neufchâtel cheese, cream cheese, and sugar; spread onto dough rectangles to around the ½ inch of edges. Top evenly with blueberries.
- Bring opposite corners of rectangles together; press together to seal. Place on an ungreased, fresh baking sheet.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until golden-brown.
- You'll know it's a special occasion when you enjoy a serving of these warm, cheesy rolls.
- Substitute ½ cup chopped red or green apples and 2 tbsp. raisins for the blueberries.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.