Fruit and Vegetable Recipes I by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 3 cups blueberries –- fresh or frozen
- 1 x 15½ oz crushed pineapple in its own juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- ¼ cup sugar
- Spray 9 x 13 casserole dish with pam.
- Mix blueberries, pineapple and sugar.
- Put in casserole dish.
- Top with 1 box yellow cake mix.
- Melt ¼ cup butter and sprinkle over top.
- Put 1 cup chopped nuts on this.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup sugar over mixture.
- Bake 350 °F for approximately 40 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.