This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Lawson Estate in Heath, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Mix eggs, water, salt and pepper with fork.
- Heat butter in omelet pan over medium high heat until just hot enough to sizzle a drop of water.
- Pour in egg mixture.
- Mixture should set at edges at once.
- With pancake turner turn over and carefully push cooked portions at edges toward center.
- Tilt pan as necessary so uncooked eggs can flow.
- Slide pan rapidly back and forth over heat to keep mixture in motion and sliding freely.
- While top is still moist and creamy looking fill with warm blueberries.
- With pancake turner fold in half or roll turning out onto plate with a quick flip of the wrist.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.