This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Ritchie Estate in Balch Springs, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 avocado
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 cups cantaloupe balls
- 1 cup pineapple cubes
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces American cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Arrange lettuce in bowl.
- Cut peeled avocado in strips then sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Combine fruit and add to bowl.
- Garnish with avocado and cheese strips.
- Combine mayonnaise, cheese, honey and almonds and sprinkle over salad.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.