Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: old newspaper clipping
- 6 – 8 servings
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Cream butter; beat in sugar.
- Beat in eggs, 1 at a time.
- Stir in milk.
- Combine blueberries, graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add all at once; mix until well blended.
- Pour into greased and floured 8" spring-form pan.
- Bake at 375°F for 50 – 60 minutes or until cake test done and top is richly browned.
- Cut into wedges; serve warm or cold topped with sweetened whipped cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.