- 1 kg stew meat
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 can peeled tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 Onion
- thyme, salt, piment, parsley
- Wash the meat and cut it into pieces.
- Put it in a pot with some salted water.
- Cook for at least one hour.
- Separate the juice from the meat.
- Heat oil in another saucepan.
- Brown the meat.
- Add garlic, Onion, and tomatoes.
- Mix well.
- Add reserved juice and seasonings.
- Let simmer for an hour and a half.
- Serve with plantains, banane pilée, or manioc.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.