- 750 g stew meat
- 2 paquets de feuilles de manioc
- 3 tablespoons palm oil
- piment, salt
- 1/2 bowl of Peanut butter
- Cut meat into bite-size pieces.
- Boil in water to remove the juice.
- Cook manioc leaves in another pot.
- Heat palm oil.
- Brown meat at high heat.
- Turn down heat and continue cooking.
- Add the feuilles de manioc pilées, piment, and the remaining meat juice.
- Let simmer for an hour and a half.
- Mix the Peanut butter with a small amount of water and add to mixture.
- Serve with manioc.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.