- 1 large chocolate bar
- 3 to 4 cassava tubers
- 200 g sugar
- 1 glass milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 100 g raisins
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 150 g butter
- Grate coconut meat and cassava tubers, then mix together.
- Beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract until thick.
- Melt butter and mix with coconut, cassava, eggs, milk, raisins, cinnamon and salt.
- Butter inside of baking pan with butter and pour mixture in this.
- Put some butter on top.
- Bake for about 1 hour in pre-heated oven until done (thermostat 3 or 4, 125-175 °C).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.