Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- From: Light And Easy Diabetes Cuisine
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 lb bok choy
- 1 tsp virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp crystalline fructose
- 1 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Rinse bok choy in cold water.
- Cut stalks diagonally in 1-inch pieces and leaves into thin shreds.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil.
- Add the stems first and sauté, tossing, about 2 minutes.
- Then add garlic, leaves,fructose, soy sauce and sesame oil, and continue cooking over high heat 2 minutes more.
Nutrition information Edit
Per serving (¼ of recipe):
- 40 Calories | 2g Fat | 59mg Sodium | 1g Protein | 5g Carbs | 0mg Cholesterol
- Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable | ½ fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.