- 3 cup broth or water 2 spoonfuls oil
- Chicken pieces
- chuno phuti
- uncooked sauce
- chopped parsley
- In a large casserole put the Chicken pieces with all the other ingredients. Pour the broth or water until covering the ingredients completely.
- Set to cook over high heat until it boils, and later over low heat for at least an hour and a half or until the Chicken is soft. Stir occasionally.
- If while cooking the broth diminished much, add a little bit more of broth or water so that when serving there is enough liquid.
- In a deep plate serve one piece of spicy Chicken with one boiled Potato, cooked aside, chuno phuti and uncooked sauce on top.
- Finally, sprinkle the chopped parsley on top of the spicy Chicken.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.